Sometimes you may have a very long header name or value. For that, it is pretty difficult to edit them inside the small textbox in ModHeader. We have a few options that can help you with that.
- Click onbutton at the right side of the row you want to edit, then select Expand
- This will bring up a dialog with a larger, expandable text area for the name, value, and comment fields.
- Click on the Done button once you are done to save the change
- Click onbutton on the top right corner, then select Open in tab
- This will bring up ModHeader as a tab in the browser, giving you more screen real estate to edit your content