- You can add / modify individual cookies in the request header by clicking on theat the top and select Cookie request.
- Enter the Name and Value of the cookie that you would like to send. Your cookie will be added along side other cookies in the Cookie request header. If the existing Cookie request header already contains a cookie with the same name, then its value will be modified.
- You can add / modify individual cookies in the Set-Cookie response header by clicking on theat the top and select Set-Cookie response.
- Enter the Name and Value of the cookie that you would like to send. Your cookie will be added along side other cookies in the Set-Cookie response header.
- You can add attributes to the cookies by clicking on the Add cookie attribute chip, and select the attribute that you want to add.
- If the existing Set-Cookie response header already contains a cookie with the same name, then its value will be modified without changing its attributes. To change this behavior, you can click on the Override mode: retain attributes chip to change it to Override mode: override attributes. In the override attributes mode, the existing cookie along with its attributes will be completely replaced by the value and the attributes that you have set in ModHeader.
- If you leave the value empty, the default behavior is to remove the existing cookie from the response header. If you want to simply change the existing set-cookie attribute while retaining its value, you can click on Empty cookie: remove chip to change the behavior to Empty cookie: retain value, update attributes.
You can use regex cookie name match to modify multiple cookies at the same time.
- 1.To enable regex cookie name matching mode, click on thebutton.
- 2.Enter a regex expression in the cookie name field. For example,
- 3.The matching cookies will have their values and/or attributes overridden.
NOTE: If regex mode is enabled and there are no matching cookies, then no new cookie will be added. This is different from non-regex mode where a new cookie header will be added if none is matched.